Sunday, January 3, 2010

dear faith,
where have you gone? i tried looking for you but you are not where you usually are. i do not understand this at all. i trusted you. i believed in you. you were my dearest, most loyal companion. where will i go when disappointment comes rearing his ugly face again?
your long lost friend,
em

dear disappointment,
oh how i dislike you so. i really wish you would just leave me alone. you know, i understand you must come around every now and then to remind me of the good and the sweet. Kind of like the sprinkles on a cupcake - (except you taste like black licorce and cough drops - its nothing personal). i get that. i really do. but really, seriously always? i wish you would just go away and leave me be and stop pushing hope and faith out of their way. they have a right to be there too you know?
....me

No comments:

Post a Comment