Sunday, May 22, 2011

another sunday

its getting dark outside. a storm is coming in. my brothers just left after a yummy meal. my first successful rolls (my mom's recipe) i was so proud of myself. my brothers were happy and brice too. it was fun talking to them after. i love when they ask for advice about dating or about where to live. i was thinking how fun it would be to have twin. what would it be like to basicly do everything the same as another person...same classes since kindergarten, same friends, same interests, same college classes, same jobs...i used to think how nice it would be to have a side kick in all social situations. anyways, i thought i would post some pictures of our new place. my mom, brothers and dad were all there to help. it was a great weekend with everyone.

here's me and kristen moving stuff in


brice putting together our side tables



Later our furniture came. we got in all at this whole sale furniture store. we've put up more pictures and stuff since but this what i have right now.









1 comment:

  1. Emily! Welcome back to the blogosphere! I MISSED reading about you. And you're going to be a married woman {sniff}. I'm so happy for you. And your place is so beautiful. What a lovely home for the Timothy family. Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete