Thursday, December 31, 2009

simple pleasures


there is something about this picture that just makes me happy. i love the colors, the kids, their clothes, the fact they all have cameras. blogging has opened my world..let me tell you. im loving all the different creative ideas i am finding out there. there are some amazingly creative and funny people. last night as I was making my plans for today, i was feeling rather ambitious and focused. which is all good and dandy except i woke up not in the mood to do the musts but wanted to rather do the cans. So instead I layed in bed a little longer, talked to my dear friend tawna on the phone, took extra time to get ready, changed twice to find just the right outfit, and worked on my blog while listening to endless brian white country station on pandora. simple pleasures i suppose, which only means so much for the checklist...

today is new years eve. its hard to believe the year is over and we will be starting into the year 2010. im hoping that this year will be my year. that i can look back and say that this new up coming year was the best year.

at the beginning of each year my class writes goodbye summer and hello second grade poems. i think i ought to do the same, as a tribute to the old year and a welcome to the new ... (adapting it a little of course)

Goodbye 2009
goodbye...
26th birthday
fourth year teaching
room in the trees at victoria place

adios...
manada
philly
tiff being single

So long...
car and loan payment
question marks
gre test

farewell...
shawnski
bishop, sis stokes, VP ward
tawna ... ohio is so far away :(

goodbye 2009, i will miss you so!



Hello 2010
hello..
new year's resolutions
talking to amanda on speaker phone
canon rebel

hi...
Ingrid Michealson CD (i already love you)
sweet second grade class
mark's mission call

hola...
vintage craze
more periods, less question marks
summer adventure...

bonjour...
my 27th birthday
millrace #8
new attitude

hello 2010, will you be a kind friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment